What is the Return to Learn Program?
This year, Rider University offers you an unprecedented opportunity to return to our Lawrenceville Campus to complete your degree. Our College of Continuing Studies' Return to Learn Program — made possible through a state-funded grant — gives you added support and resources like these to earn your degree:
- A "clean start" by erasing part or all of your prior balance due to Rider;
- Personalized advising throughout your studies;
- Additional University-funded scholarship assistance;
- Extracurricular workshops to help you with career planning, securing external scholarships or applying to graduate school;
- Bookstore vouchers to help you with book purchases.
If life's demands left you little choice but to postpone earning your degree, it is not too late to realize your goals. Rider's Return to Learn Program is a flexible and affordable way for you to complete your bachelor's degree or claim an associate degree.
By asking you a series of questions, we'll be able to provide you with a personalized report about our programs, scholarships and transfer of credit policies.
Discover the confidence and pride that come with earning a degree.
In just 3 easy steps, discover how Rider's top-tier education can help you achieve your goals.
- Tell Us About Yourself ››
Learning about your background will help us provide you with information about scholarships for which you may qualify and other resources.
- Your Academic Background ››
Your previous college-level or out-of-classroom life experiences may provide you with transferrable credits.
- Achieve Your Goals ››
Rider's academic programs, financial aid and support services can help you achieve your career goals.